-->

Friday, February 17, 2012

I wish my college had an Alaina (26 Photos)

You all recognize those eyes. Her name is Alaina, and I have no idea how to pronounce that but she's absolutely beautiful and I'll let her take it from here.

Hey Chivers! I’m gonna try to leave this short and sweet for y’all! My name is Alaina and I’m just a small town girl living in southern Missouri. Currently, I’m a student attending MSU earning my bachelor’s degree in Business & Photography. I’m absolutely in love with warm summer air and spending my days floating down the river with good friends. I’m a sucker for large bonfires, sweet tea, blue popsicles, crazy sunsets, fishing, music festivals, baseball games, riding fourwheelers, homemade Rice Krispy treats and getting up at 3am just to watch a meteor shower. Overall I’m just a sweet simple gal that loves meeting people, laughing and living life!

I absolutely love theChive and when I was asked to be Chivette of the Week I was so damn excited! I started to send in my pictures to theChive to show that a regular gal can be just as sexy/beautiful as any ol’ model. I’m honored to represent all the sexy Chivettes out there this week! And for my fellow Chivers, thanks for all the love out there, I greatly appreciate it! With all that said, have a badass week and as always, KCCO!

























Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...