-->

Friday, May 4, 2012

Your Michigan Chivette: Jordan (22 Photos)

Two weeks ago, a girl submitted a photo of herself driving to work (above). That photo appeared in 'I Hate My Job' and it caught the Chivers' attention... big time. Talking to Jordan it's not surprising everybody around her at school, and now the Chive community, loves the girl. She couldn't be sweeter if she was dipped in chocolate. I'll let Jordan take it from here:

Hey Chivers!! Before I get into all the stuff about me, I want to thank everyone of you who got me where i’m at! When I saw all the comments and heard about the messages asking me to be COTW, I was in total shock. You guys are badass, so thanks!

Anyway, as some of you noticed in the pictures, I’m a college student living in Michigan. I haven’t really figured out what I want to do yet, but I’m getting my degree anyway. For now i’m studying Fine Arts & Communication, leaning towards graphic design.

Other than that, I’m a pretty down to earth girl. I love just hangin’ out and cracking jokes with friends! I travel every chance I get, i love playing my guitar, and love, love, love riding horses!! I spend way too much time on theChive (actually, I take that back.. you can never spend too much time on theChive!) I’m always down for a cold beer (but i’ve gotta have some pizza with it), and I’m a total sucker for the Tigers, Redwings, and American fast cars.

Thats just a little bit of me in a nutshell! I’m really looking forward to meeting you fellow Chivers now that I’ve had this awesome opportunity! It’s really cool knowing people all over the world are Keepin’ Calm and Chivin’ On! I hope to get a chance like this again, you guys ROCK!

P.s. For all you Chivers overseas serving your Country, I'd like to give a special thanks to you for everything you're doing. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you guys!! KCCO.

Jordan's (really) looking forward to meeting Chivers on her Twitter Page.





















Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...